Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Odd Thgs

Photo and Artwork by SnaggleTooth March 2023

40 odd things about me . . . 

Play along! If u wanna.

I abbr alot, that's odd.

I like reading them when bored!

...,........................................

1. Do you put ketchup on hot dogs? Yes, with bread, mustard, relish and baked beans

2. Choice of soda? Had to quit. I like drinx Ginger Lime when I find it.

3. Do you own a gun? I have a whole collection of water pistols. Be afraid... 

When I get rich, a nice little 9mm will do. I am good at video shooting.

4. Can you swim? Like a fish underwater since 18 mos old! 

5. Hot dogs or cheeseburger? Just the burger, with bacon, onions, and green peppers please.

6. Favorite type of food? Edible, but fresh watermelon is preferred 

7. Do you believe in ghosts? There are spirits everywhere. Stop following me! 

8. What do you drink in the morning?  Red Rose black tea

9. Can you do 100 push ups? Not today, but used to do 12 before I mangled my wrist in '85.

10. Favorite time of year? All of it

11. Your favorite hobby?  Artistic accidental discoveries of any kind

12. Tattoos? Allergic to metal in needles, just say none.

13. Do you wear glasses? For reading teeny text only. Used to need thick ones.

14. Do you have a phobia? Things I am allergic to that can't be avoided 

15. Do you have a nick name? Ev 

16. Three favorite types of drinks? Peach tea, cranberry, Kahlua 

18. Rain or snow? Hurricanes and blizzards are fun to walk to work in...

What I hate is slushy road splash from vehicles!

19. Can you change a tire? Yup, with a hand jack and tire iron

20. Favorite flower? Purple and pink super petunias

21. Can you drive a stick? Yes, thanks Ruthie! 

22. Ever gone skydiving? No. But Ziplined last year. Cheaper

23. Kids? Mine, theirs, and adopted many others. 

24. Favorite color? All of them, but especially tertiary purple and green juxtaposed

25. Employed? Yes

26. Can you whistle? Only with an Irish tin whistle, need a new one

27. Favorite vacation? Last year's Pokinos trip was the first vaca trip away without a funeral attached. I love visiting family and friends.

28. Siblings? Had 5 down to 3

29. Surgeries? My eyes in 2020, and now they are 2020.

30. Shower or bath? Shower, but miss the claw foot tub soaks.

31. Last song you listened to?  

Katrina and the Waves- Walking on Sunshine

Shared by Paul Geoffrion , cheers me up everytime I hear it

32. Broken bones? Fingers, toes

33. How many TVs in your house? 2 small,  one stored in closet

35. Do you like to sing? I used to sing more than now

36. Are your parents still alive? None, Dad and Gramps 32 years ago, Mom 23 years ago. 

38. What do you enjoy binge watching? Film series like Star Wars, LOR, Marvel, Xmen, Star Trek, Back to the Future All seen many times

Tv -Outlander, Greys Anatomy, NCIS New Orleans with Scott Bakulla on late nights not in binge habit.

39. Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? CranApple!

40. Someone who would play? 

Bored folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...