Sunday, May 28, 2023

Still May Post

Photo by SnaggleTooth
 

Happy Memorial Day!

Salute all veterans who sacrificed the life they had plus the life they would have had in order that we do not live under tyranny of a dictatorship in this country. 

Life around here has not been as free as in the past. So many regulations and mandates from the Pandemic of 2020.

So many changed opinions and lives. Karen infiltrations into all we want to do at work and home. Seems our society has backtracked quite a bit into freedoms we have had. Now no matter how hard we work, it is not enough to pay all the bills as the cost gets passed onto consumers at every turn, and we pay bureaucracy too much for less service. 

Took 6 months to get a real person at the ss office for an appt. Such slowed down stuff getting done. American dream of owning a home after working hard way out of reach. Reproduction rights yanked away from victims who need it. Puppies locked in hot cars have more rights than humans here sometimes...

But still, it could be way worse. As long as I don't have to sit in my room for another entire vaca week. I am ready to be free-er. Still, I remain hyper-vigilant.                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...