Sunday, March 19, 2023

Taxing Times

 

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 19, 2023

I recently commented this on G.B. Miller's post about procrastinating doing taxes... :

I used to play Taxman on the guitar,  but I shouldn't waste time trying to remember now, cause I have to read all those tax instructions and get it done myself!  Plus, what happens to retirement ss with working too (for) taxes next year...? Still need to figure it out, and then what happens with MA HC premium help from Commonwealth Care after I sign up to not pay a penalty for the full price of a private plan. What a twisted set of instructions I read.. 

And so blogging is procrastinated due to tax time, just a few weeks left...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...