Sunday, September 18, 2022

New isn't always better...

 

Snaggle Tooth said to Gran Annie, 
They have really made the new fangled interfaces difficult for old- timers!

I am considering making an ESR 2 on the "secure " heading. but yes, would give up the html control like sidebar links I have now.
If this (old url) is so insecure, why has it never been messed with since 2005, apart from a few spam comments?

 I don't like any of the new crap, including my phone and laptop. Going nuts here.
It won't even let me upload pics, my photos from old ESR here! ugh. 

I got 2 pics from old ESR on this hard drive before it said they were not secure enough.

Try, Try again... UGH!

Photo by SnaggleTooth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...