Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I Found a Current Post

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2022


 So pretty and polished those surfaces.

Where I reflect on my parents and brother are weathered and the plantings are large now, no adornments allowed. the artist in me hates that. 

In Northern Maine my ancestors have a mountain view and worn out stones, difficult to locate amid all the new ones. Aunt, uncle, fave cousin, Gramps all in the new section. 

I've slacked off the blogging, but at least I can read again. It will come back, my writing. Yay, new Chromebook.

You are always worth reading. Cemeteries can be difficult.

To me the memories of them living and the sound of their voice is a more welcome visit.

I think I will not be planted...


Carmi from Written Inc wrote:   a-moment-in-stormy-cemetery

but that's what my reflection on the subject was...


Having a heck of a time getting used to not being on the phone where caps are automatic... 

Hopefully I will get back here with an image... ugh darn passwords

Can't upload a pic on my new pc, but will from the phone. Ugh again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Found a Current Post

 So pretty and polished those surfaces. Where I reflect on my parents and brother are weathered and the plantings are large now, no adornmen...