Thursday, April 4, 2024

Where have I Been?

 

I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break. 

I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comments! That hasn't happened since I started ESR2... 

That has something to do with the slowdown. Feels a bit unrewarding when no one is even reading your stuff anymore, huh?

Well tax time is a couple weeks away, and I have already wasted many free hours of times over several weeks reading those foolish instructions of worksheets and enter in line 8b the total of  line 7 and 8a... Crap.

I still need to neatly copy my forms (orig ones are scribble forms) and take pics for copies and get them to the Post Office.

No online for me since in 2016, when an entire return amount was stolen out of my bank account the day it went in. Once was enough...

I get to pay on federal this turn, thanks to help from an advocate at the hospital doing my healthcare through the marketplace stuff after I got locked out of my acct on the Library computer. She incorrectly calculated my premium amount due to not counting my Soc.Sec. while working into the MAGI used for it, so form 8962 shows I owe for the months I had insurance. 

TG I am paying the right amount this year (I think). Then I had a penalty state amount for the months I had no insurance. They got me coming and going... 

Then I am limited to the amount they decided you can make with your SocSec pittence until over age 66. 

I just so want that Billion dollar Powerball prize!

I have bought 2 tix. So many problems would melt away, but would be stressed in other ways. Not worried where to live and having space to do art would be the best part. Security and needy folks everywhere would be difficult. 

Plus, I realize I am too old now to revisit most of my old dream things to do. I might try though. I bet I would get super busy with all kinds of projects going on. None of them would include restaurant or food work. 

I need to quit work so bad. For sanity.

Would be nice to go out rich and sane... 

Dream on ... Maybe do a film or 2, a game or 2... A blog or 10... Music, Recordings , the backlog is huge in my head. 

Oh yes, and have a nice Solar Eclipse this Monday, while I am working a job from Hell in a restaurants kitchen and watching it after work on fb and the news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...