Tuesday, September 27, 2022

10 years ago




From Halloween 2012

Back then I still lived in Onset, and had my best kitty, Mischief. She was hands down the nicest, smartest cat I have ever had. I started playing and altering every pic I had time for with my PaintShop Pro program. I had a great deal of fun figuring out how to do that stuff. 

Then 3 years later, I had to move, lost poor Mis, and had no where to safely plug in my computer after frying one. 

I had a lot of difficulty reading or having time for any creativity due to eye problems. 

It has been years since I have been able to scroll through my old blog stuff, and so as I discovered images I wish to save, I decided to move  some of them over here to ESR2. The old addr isn't considered "secure"  without that http"s", and won't let me download my own images and photos to my new laptop. Ugh!

Other folks might have an easier time  adding the link for this one to the sidebar, when the old addr won't work on more updated blogs. 
I like doing my own html to control my design and content, but Blogger templates have made it stupider to change. I gave up trying to fine tune this "theme' the way I want it.

At least I can almost figure this out, to get the pics here on the phone, finally.


Mystery creature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where have I Been?

  I am still here, just took a BIG Blogging break.  I followed my blog link recently posted on fb and to my big surprise found a couple comm...